Nerdly.co.uk is the UK’s home for all your pop culture needs. From cool videos to awesome artwork, news on fantastic events, plus a whole heap of reviews – we cover the best in pop culture: be it comics, movies, TV, DVD, Blu-ray, technology, toys, apps and video games! If it’s nerdly we’ve got it covered!
We pride ourselves on not recycling news content from other sites, aiming to bring our readers fresh, never seen before content each and every day. We also strive to deliver FIVE pieces of original content a day, every 2 hours between 10am and 6pm (UK time) – be they reviews, podcasts or features; and that’s on top of the usual pop culture news cycle! It’s something we pride ourselves on and something which cannot be said of most of our competitors
With a diverse staff we aim to cover the widest possible range of topics – with writers focusing on their specialist areas: wrestling, movies, horror, comics, video games, etc., all backed by a wealth of geeky experience. We also like to help the “little guy,” giving special attention to independent movies and direct to DVD/VOD movies, comics and apps; as well as promoting crowd-funding campaigns through our monthly ‘Back This’ column.
And we’re not only producing our own content – we’ve teamed up with a variety of content-producers who have all chosen to make Nerdly.co.uk their second home, including:
- The History of Bad Ideas - A geek podcast covering all aspects of geekdom
- 365Flicks - A nerdy podcast putting the Movie & TV world on trial!
- Pop Addled - A pop culture podcast with nerd tendencies
- Cinema Geeks - A weekly film podcast featuring actors, new films, trailers and more!
- Talking in Circles - A pop culture talk show where the hosts wax poetic about comic books, movies, TV, and anything geek culture
- Comic Trips - A never-ending search for all things nostalgia related, from comic books to toys, movie memorabilia to long-forgotten pieces of pop culture history
If you have a product or service you’d like us to take a look at then email our Managing Editor via the Contact Us page on the site. We guarantee to be fair and impartial each and every time!
Advertising with Nerdly.co.uk will give you the opportunity to reach a burgeoning audience and offer them your products, services, and links in alignment with their interest in all things pop culture. We offer a number of advertising packages from standard advertising units to site re-skins, and will be happy to work with you to come up with something that works for you and your product/service. Please drop us a line via the Contact Us form.