To celebrate the release of Stake Land II – available on DVD 3rd April – we are giving away a copy courtesy of Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment.
A scary, bloody and action-packed follow up to the 2010 horror hit, with Nick Damici returning as Mister, the vampire hunter, roaming a post apocalyptic landscape and delivering bloody justice one sharp stake at a time. Watch the world die with a scream – lots of them.
A worthy and welcome companion to the original film, this is as thrilling as the TV smash hit The Walking Dead, and dust-blown streets ahead of I Am Legend. Stake Land II is a brilliantly bleak and bloody bucket of vampire horror, brimful of satisfying vampire kills and carnage.
Order today: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stake-Land-II-DVD/dp/B01MZ8U311/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490890028&sr=8-1&keywords=stake+land+ii
To win a copy of Stake Land II on DVD, just answer the following question:
Stake Land II star Nick Damici appears in which TV show written and directed by original Stake Land helmer Jim Mickle? Is it:
a) Sons of Anarchy
c) Hap and Leonard
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes April 20th 2017.
• Open to UK participants only.
• 1 (one) winner will receive 1 (one) Stake Land II DVD
• The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners will be notified by email
• The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.