To celebrate the release of Shut In – available on DVD & Blu-ray 10th April – we are giving away a copy of the DVD courtesy of Arrow Films.
Shut In is a heart-pounding thriller starring two-time Oscar Nominee Naomi Watts, that relentlessly questions whether or not we can really believe our own eyes and ears.
Isolated by her role as carer to her paralyzed son and by a devastating blizzard, Watts’ child psychologist, Mary, must find out the truth behind a missing boy in her care. Making great use of its claustrophobic setting, Shut In is a terrifying slice of New England gothic that will keep you riveted until the final twist.
Order today: http://amzn.to/2mptwU8
To win a copy of Shut In on DVD, just answer the following question:
Shut In star Naomi Watts also appeared in which of the following movies? Was it:
a) Mullholland Drive
b) Side Effects
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes April 20th 2017.
• Open to UK participants only.
• 1 (one) winner will receive 1 (one) Shut In DVD
• The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners will be notified by email
• The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.