To celebrate the release of Chosen - available on DVD & Digital Download 27th March – we are giving away a copy courtesy of Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment. An extraordinary story of courage and survival during World War Two, as the resistance take on the Nazis in a powerful cross between Valkyrie and Defiance. Chosen is war cinema at its most powerful!
Take an incredible cast, including a supporting role from Hollywood legend Harvey Keitel, a war story inspired by actual events that is as audacious as it is incredible, mix it in with stunning production values and thrilling set pieces, and you have Jasmin Dizdar’s Chosen.
A powerful and haunting testament to the human spirit, a portrait of humanity in the depths of war that is brilliantly evoked, thrillingly effective and frighteningly prescient.
Order today: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Chosen-DVD-Harvey-Keital/dp/B01E91F2IK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489766489&sr=8-1&keywords=chosen+dvd
To win a copy of Chosen on DVD, just answer the following question:
Hollywood legend, and star of Chosen, Harvey Keitel appears in ads for what company? Is it:
b) Direct Line
c) Go Compare
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes April 10th 2017.
• Open to UK participants only.
• 1 (one) winner will receive 1 (one) Chosen DVD.
• The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners will be notified by email
• The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.