Screenbound’s two brand new Euro cult film labels, Maison Rouge – which will specialise in Euro sleaze and Black House Films, which will focus on Euro Horror. The label has already launched with two releases: Jess Franco’s Female Vampire (aka Bare Breasted Countess) and Helga: She Wolf of Stilberg, released this week.
The next release, on Screenbound’s Black House label, is the zombie classic Zombie Lake from French horror maestro Jean Rollin – which is released on DVD on 20th March.
Thanks to Screenbound we have three copies of Zombie Lake and three copies of Helga: She Wolf of Stilberg to giveaway on DVD. To win a copy of each, just answer the following question:
The next release on the Black House label is Paul Naschy’s Crimson, but by what other name is the film known? Is it:
a) The Man With the Severed Head
b) The Man With the Golden Arm
c) The Man With Two Brains
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes March 30th 2017.
• Open to UK participants over 18 only.
• 3 (three) winners will receive 1 (one) DVD of Helga: She-Wolf of Stilberg and 1 (one) DVD of Zombie Lake.
• The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners will be notified by email
• The promoter of this competition is Nerdly Ltd.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.