FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is the latest instalment in the popular demolition derby racing franchise, in the UK. Developed by the Paris based studio Kylotonn Racing Games (WRC 5, WRC 6) and combining classic fan-favourite features and modes with all new gameplay modes, Flatout 4 is a return to the franchise’s adrenaline-pumping arcade destruction roots.
Featuring an exciting blend of white knuckle speed and wild out-of-control racing tracks, FlatOut 4: Total Insanity promises an intense death-defying demolition derby game featuring muscle cars, race cars, trucks and even a rocket boosted ice cream van!
- 27 customizable cars, including tributes to fan favourites and new additions to the garage.
- 20 Tracks including traditional derby racing, time trials, arenas, assault levels, Carnage levels and much more.
- High speed collisions in fully destructible environments.
- The legendary Stunt Mode: a mix of six new stunts and six re-imagined classic stunts where the driver is flung through the windshield.
- Arena Mode: featuring 3 different game play styles – Death Match, Capture the Flag, Survivor.
- New Assault Mode: use deadly weapons to slow or destroy your opponents!
- Up to 8 players Online Mode and play locally with friends in a series of stunts.
FlatOut 4: Total Insanity is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in March 2017. Check out the gameplay trailer below, which shows off a bit more of the new modes available in the game… with a detailed and expansive damage system, vehicles deform and explode in real-time with each smash and crash!