To celebrate the home entertainment release of I Am Not a Serial Killer, on Blu-ray, DVD and VOD 20 February, and available to download now, we have a copy of the film on Blu-ray, and a panda balaclava, courtesy of Bulldog Films Distribution!
A dazzlingly original, darkly funny and disturbing gem with a genre-bending twist, about a small town teenager in the US, obsessed with serial killers, who unwittingly discovers the identity of the killer who has been slaughtering residents for body parts.
Featuring a star-making lead performance from 17-year-old Max Records, and an extraordinary turn from Back To The Future’s legendary Christopher Lloyd, I Am Not a Serial Killer is the most sheerly entertaining and audaciously offbeat offering since Donnie Darko hit cinema screens.
A big hit when it premiered at the South By Southwest Film Festival in March, and was a must-see film at the prestigious BFI London Film Festival. It proves that left field indie cinema is alive and kicking, even if the Clayton County killer’s victims aren’t.
“Hit the switch John…”
To win I Am Not a Serial Killer on Blu-ray, just answer the following question:
Which of the following films does NOT feature actor Max Records? Is it:
a) The Sitter
b) Where the Wild Things Are
c) High Fidelity
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes March 5th 2017.
• Open to UK participants only.
• 1 (one) winner will receive 1 (one) Blu-ray copy of ‘I AM NOT A SERIAL KILLER’, and 1 x panda balaclava
• The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners will be notified by email
• The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.