The perfect match this Valentine’s Day!
Celebrate this Valentine’s Day with these great titles from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment. To help you make the most out of this romantic day with that special someone in your life, we have this unmissable feel good package up for grabs.
From an all time classic to a modern heart-pumping blockbuster, a real tear-jerker to those that get your heart racing, we have a film to suit any mood. Including Casablanca, The Lucky One, Dr Zhivago, The Bodyguard, and You’ve Got Mail.
To win this Valentine’s Day DVD bundle, just answer the following question:
Which singer starred alongside Kevin Costner in The Bodyguard? Was it:
a) Mariah Carey
b) Whitney Houston
c) Diana Ross
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes February 28th 2017.
• Open to UK participants over 18 only.
• 1 (one) winner will receive 1 (one) of the following DVDs: Casablanca, The Lucky One, Dr Zhivago, The Bodyguard, and You’ve Got Mail.
• The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners will be notified by email
• The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.