To celebrate the release of WWE: Survivor Series 2016 on DVD and Blu-ray we are giving away a copy on blu-ray!
After 12 years in exile from sports entertainment, Goldberg brings devastation back to the WWE ring for the long-awaited rematch against “The Beast Incarnate” Brock Lesnar. On the 30th anniversary of Survivor Series, fantasy warfare just got real! And for the first time since The Brand Extension, Superstars from both RAW and SmackDown Live go head-to-head in traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series elimination matches – the ultimate battle for brand supremacy!
As one of WWE’s “big four” pay-per-views, Survivor Series is always a landmark event – but with “The Beast” Brock Lesnar and Goldberg facing off, this one will go down as one of the biggest moments in sports-entertainment history!
Survivor Series 2016 is available to buy on Blu-ray and DVD from Monday 23rd January 2017. Order today – https://www.wwedvd.co.uk/survivor-series-2016-p-12290.html
To win Survivor Series 2016 on Blu-ray, just answer the following question:
What year was the first Survivor Series? Was it:
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes February 6th 2017.
• Open to UK participants only.
• 1 (one) winner will receive 1 (one)Survivor Series 2016 Blu-ray
• The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners will be notified by email
• The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.