Your favourite characters from the hit HBO dramas Game of Thrones and True Blood have already been immortalised as Pop! Vinyl figures – and now it’s time for the dedicated staff at Pied Piper to have their moment in the spotlight. Yes, you read that right, Silicon Valley Funko Pops are coming… and I want them ALL!!
The Emmy-winning and Golden Globe-nominated series Silicon Valley takes a comic look at the modern-day epicenter of the high-tech gold rush, where the people most qualified to succeed are the least capable of handling success.
Funko and HBO have announced a new line of Silicon Valley Pop! Vinyl Figures, which will begin rolling out in February ahead of the shows season 4 premiere. The series will include some of the most popular characters from the show, each standing 3.75” tall and presented in a window display box as per usual.
The Silicon Valley Pop! Vinyl Series includes:
- Richard Hendricks, founder of the buzzy start-up Pied Piper
- Erlich Bachman, owner of the Hacker Hostel that serves as Pied Piper’s headquarters
- Dinesh Chugtai, a code writer at Pied Piper who often finds himself sparring with Gilfoyle
- Bertram Gilfoyle, a systems architect at Pied Piper who often finds himself sparring with Dinesh
- Jared Dunn, head of business development at Pied Piper
Funko products are available nationwide at HMV, Forbidden Planet, and online at Amazon. Silicon Valley Funko Pop! Vinyl figures will also be available at the HBO Shop