To celebrate the release of Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia – out 23rd January on Blu-ray – we are giving away a copy courtesy of Arrow Video!
Sam Peckinpah’s most personal movie, Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia is often regarded as his last great masterpiece, concluding the period in which he also made The Wild Bunch and Straw Dogs.
Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia is a beautiful and heartbreaking film with astonishing performances from its two leads, Warren Oates and Isela Vega. Their love story plays out against Peckinpah’s trademark violence as they embark on a manhunt in order to make their fortune. Their commitment to their roles never wavers and they bring their characters to life extraordinarily, giving us a glimpse of the underbelly of humanity.
This gripping film is released with a brand new 4K restoration created exclusively for this limited edition Blu-ray, which also also includes a bonus disc packed with never-seen-before interviews from many of Peckinpah’s contemporaries and colleagues, giving cinephiles something to really pour over!
Order today: http://www.arrowfilms.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=bring%20me&product_id=887
To win Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia on Arrow Video Blu-ray, just answer the following question:
Which of the following Sam Peckinpah films was remade in 2011? Was it:
a) Junior Bonner
b) The Osterman Weekend
c) Straw Dogs
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes January 31st 2017.
• Open to UK participants only.
• 1 (one) winner will receive 1 (one) Bring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia Blu-ray
• The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners will be notified by email
• The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.