Hollywood legend Nicolas Cage is at his gonzo, gurning, goofball best as an American man on a mission to Pakistan to single-handedly mount a war on terror, in the most outrageously hilarious culture clash comedy to hit the screen since Borat, and directed by the comedy genius behind that film, Larry Charles. It’s made all the more berserk and bizarre by the fact that it is a true story.
Eccentric ex-convict Gary Faulkner has a vision from God, telling him he must single-handedly mount a war on terror. Faulkner, armed with a single samurai sword bought from a home shopping channel, travels from the US to Pakistan to embark on his highly dangerous and foolhardy mission – where he runs into bemused locals, irate CIA men, and even America’s most wanted, Osama bin Laden himself.
Army of One is available to rent on VOD and Digital HD from 19th December.
On offer is one copy of each of the following courtesy of Arrow Films: The Voices, Almost Christmas, Accidental Love, Stag & Withnail and I.
To win this DVD bundle, just answer the following question:
Army of One star Nicolas Cage is appearing in a sequel to his 1993 film Deadfall, but what is the name of the new film? Is it:
a) Looking Glass
b) Dog Eat Dog
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes January 8th 2017.
• Open to UK participants only.
• 1 (one) winner will receive 1 x The Voices, Almost Christmas, Accidental Love, Stag & Withnail and I.
• The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners will be notified by email
• The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.