To celebrate Cine Asia’s grand return with Call Of Heroes – available from Monday 2nd January 2017 on DVD, Blu-Ray and VOD – we have a Blu-Ray copy to give away courtesy of Cine Asia.
Blistering, epic-scale action from director Benny Chan (New Police Story, Shaolin), with action director Sammo Hung (Ip Man, Detective Dee: Mystery of the Phantom Flame).
Call of Heroes thrills throughout in its tale of skilled martial artists, who take a stand to protect their village against a ruthless army. In 1914, after the collapse of China’s Qing dynasty, Yang Kenan (Sean Lau – Mad Detective) is appointed as guardian to defend the rural village of Pucheng. After Yang arrests the son of a sadistic warlord, Cao Shaolun (Louis Koo – Flash Point), the warlord’s army threatens to bring death and destruction. As the odds for peace lessen and the pressure mounts for Yang to release the murderous captive, a stirring tale of heroic resistance unfolds.
Buy it Now: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Call-Of-Heroes-Blu-ray/dp/B01N9442YI/
To win Call of Heroes on Blu-ray, just answer the following question:
Action director Sammo Hung appeared in which US television show? Was it:
a) Married With Children
b) Martial Law
c) Law and Order
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes January 8th 2017.
• Open to UK participants only.
• Prize for 1x winner is 1 x blu-ray of Call of Heroes
• The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners will be notified by email
• The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.