Deep Silver and Red Thread Games have announced that Dreamfall Chapters will now be coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on March 24th 2017, offering the full story, including all five episodes and a total of 13 chapters, at Digital and Retail for €29,99 / £24.99.
Dreamfall Chapters is a mature, emotional, dark, magical and heart-breaking 3D adventure set in parallel worlds: one a dark cyberpunk vision of our future, the other a magical fantasy realm. The game follows two unlikely heroes on their journeys across worlds to save the very fabric of reality from falling apart.
Both console versions of Dreamfall Chapters come with numerous enhancements: reworked character models, improved animations, lightning, and special effects. Plus an expanded in-game soundtrack as well as improved sound-effects.
- GRIPPING STORY: Experience a deep and emotional storyline with over 100 fully voiced characters in EN and DE and continue the epic saga of The Longest Journey
- FAR-REACHING DECISIONS: Shape the story and the course of your journey through your choices and actions, and live with the surprising and sometimes devastating consequences
- EXCITING EXPLORATION: Delve into over 50 beautifully crafted locations, exploring each of them using the direct control interface.
- DIVERSE WORLDS: Explore beautiful, rich, detailed and original worlds that combine a stunning cyberpunk vision of our future with magical fantasy, along with a broken and decaying dreamscape
- THREE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS: Play as three different characters, all on journeys across worlds, through life, and into their own hearts and souls.
- CHALLENGING PUZZLES & RIDDLES: Solve the completely plot-driven puzzles and riddles which are an integral part of the game’s narrative.
- ENHANCED ON CONSOLES: Enjoy the definitive experience of Dreamfall Chapters on PlayStation4 and Xbox One with reworked character models, improved animations, lightning, and special effects plus an expanded in-game soundtrack as well as improved sound-effects.
Check out the trailer, key art and screenshots below: