It’s time for season’s beatings with this collection of the greatest Christmas-themed matches and moments from WWE history – hosted by three-time WWE Champion and Santa Claus fanatic Mick Foley!
The holiday season has always been a big part of the WWE calendar, so it’s great to relive sports-entertainment’s greatest festive moments. There’s great action, drama and comedy from WWE’s top Superstars, making this the perfect Christmas gift for WWE fans of all ages.
Mick Foley’s also the perfect choice as host, bringing along the holiday spirit that’s become as big a part of his character as his infamous hardcore matches.
Order today: http://amzn.to/2f3EWUZ
To win WWE Christmas Collection on DVD just answer the following question:
What is the name of Mick Foley’s WWE Network reality show? Is it:
a) Foley’s Family
b) Holy Foley
c) The Foley’s
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes November 30th 2016.
• Open to UK participants only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.