From the director of the cult horror classics The Collector and The Collection, comes The Neighbour, a brutal, stylish and paranoid thriller about a married couple with a shady trade, who discover their nextdoor neighbour is up to even worse things than they are.
To celebrate it’s DVD release, we have a copy to give away to one lucky winner.
The Neighbour is available to buy on DVD from Monday 31 October 2016. Order it today: http://amzn.to/2eklwjM
To win a copy of The Neighbour, just answer the following question:
Who directed The Collector, The Collection AND The Neighbour? It is:
a) John Gulager
b) Marcus Dunstan
c) Patrick Melton
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes November 4th 2016.
• Open to UK participants over 18 only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.