To celebrate the release of Intruders – available on Blu-ray, DVD & Download 6th June – we are giving away a copy on Blu-ray.
From the producer of Insidious comes Intruders – an original, claustrophobic and utterly terrifying invasion movie for the next generation! Masterfully shot and with gripping performances from Martin Starr (This Is The End, Superbad) and Rory Culkin (Signs, Mean Creek), this is an invasion movie like you’ve never seen before!
DVD & Blu-ray: http://scnl.co/IntrudersDVD
To win Intruders on Blu-ray, just answer the following question:
Intruders star Martin Starr appears in which current TV series? Is it:
a) The Flash
b) Silicon Valley
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes June 12th 2016.
• Open to UK participants over 15 only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.