To celebrate the release of Dark Signal – available on DVD & Download 30th May – we are giving away a DVD and a poster signed by director Edward Evers-Swindell and star Gareth David-Lloyd (Torchwood).
From master of British horror, Neil Marshall (Dog Soldiers, The Descent) comes the terrifying and blood-curdling Dark Signal.
Part slasher, part ghost story, Dark Signal creates spine-tingling atmosphere, shocking moments of brutality and jump-out-of-your-seat scares. It’s sure to make the staunchest of skeptics sleep with the lights on. Get ready to become a believer with one of the year’s best British horrors!
Order today: http://amzn.to/1TrQOQc
To win a Dark Signal DVD and poster, just answer the following question:
Dark Signal producer Neil Marshall directed which of the following films? Is it:
b) The Eagle
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes May 31st 2016.
• Open to UK participants only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.