To celebrate the home entertainment release of Ip Man 3, which releases on digital download Monday 18th April, and DVD & Blu-ray from Monday 25th April, we have a copy of the DVD up for grabs courtesy of Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment!
Former boxing champion and the “world’s most dangerous man” Mike Tyson is back doing what he does best – fight – battling Hong Kong’s greatest action star, Donnie Yen (upcoming Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon: The Green Legend, Ip Man, Ip Man 2) – his final showdown before taking his incredible martial arts skills to the Star Wars universe in Rogue One. Expect fast, furious and hard-hitting action in this battle between two of the greatest fighters on the planet.
To win a copy of Ip Man 3 on DVD, just answer the following question:
Donnie Yen appeared in the TV remake of what classic Bruce Lee movie? Was it:
a) Way of the Dragon
b) Fists of Fury
c) Enter the Dragon
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes April 30th 2016.
• Open to UK participants only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.