To celebrate the home entertainment release of Anguish, which releases on DVD from Monday 11th April, we have a copy of the DVD up for grabs courtesy of Arrow Films.
From the producers of The Strangers comes an unnerving psychological thriller inspired by true events. When Tess (Ryan Simpkins) is diagnosed with a personality disorder, she suspects she is possessed by the spirit of a dead girl. With powerful performances, a skin-crawling atmosphere, and jump-out-of-your-seat scares, Anguish promises to be one of the year’s most terrifying and emotionally affecting thrillers.
To win a copy of Anguish on DVD, just answer the following question:
Which kids show did Anguish’s Ryan Simpkins provide a voice for? Was it:
a) Gravity Falls
b) Wonder Showzen
c) Robot Chicken
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes April 20th 2016.
• Open to UK participants over 18 only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.