50 years ago, a mysterious black box falls to earth from space. A woman wakes up in the middle of the night and sneaks out of her bedroom so as not to wake her sleeping husband, stealing a black box from the bedside table. Her lover waits outside and as the two are about to take off into the night, they are discovered by the husband, who they promptly shoot and kill. The husband is the first of many victims to come as a result of the greed and corruption the black box will bring to anyone who claims it.
Starring Kevin Sorbo (Hercules), Jason London (Dazed and Confused) and Tinsel Korey (Twilight), Avarice is out now on DVD from new UK distributor Cockerel Entertainment – buy it here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Avarice-DVD-Kevin-Sorbo – and we have FIVE copies to giveaway!
To win a copy of Avarice on DVD, just answer the following question:
Who co-starred with Kevin Sorbo on the Tv show Hercules? Was it:
a) Lou Ferrigno
b) Steve Reeves
c) Michael Hurst
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes March 25th 2016.
• Open to UK participants only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.