Deathgasm comes to DVD and Blu-ray from 29th February and courtesy of StudioCanal we have a DVD copy to give away!
A hilarious and outrageous blood soaked adventure, Deathgasm is a perfect crossover for horror film and heavy metal music fans. Featuring an amazing original soundtrack of fist-banging metal and practical effects by Main Reactor (Evil Dead remake), this brutal and bad-ass debut from Jason Lei Howden will gush bodily fluids, rain limbs and tickle your funny bone, before tearing it out and giving you a stiff beating with it!
To win a copy of Deathgasm on DVD, just answer the following question:
Which of the following films is also a heavy metal horror film? Is it:
a) Trick or Treats
b) Trick ‘r’ Treat
c) Trick or Treat
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes March 12th 2016.
• Open to UK participants only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.