To celebrate the release of Alienate - on DVD 22nd February – we have a copy to giveaway!
Alienate is stacked from start to finish with thrilling suspense that will have you dusting off your copies of The X-Files to ask yourself the all time important question, do you believe? Blending the suspense of Monsters with the intelligent action assault of Independence Day, Alienate is a unique modern genre must-see that firmly places debut feature director Michael Shumway and his cast in the spotlight as ones to watch.
Alienate continues to explore exciting new territory for the genre! Check out our review here and order a copy today: http://bit.ly/Alienate
To win a copy of Alienate on DVD just answer the following question:
Which of the following films is also features an alien invasion of Earth? Is it:
a) Without Warning
b) Alien 3
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes March 5th 2016.
• Open to UK participants only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.