Buckle up for an outbreak of terror at 30,000 feet as The Carrier comes to DVD 25th January! And to celebrate, we have a copy to giveaway.
With civilisation on the brink of extinction, there’s only one way to ensure survival and that’s kill or be killed. Take to the skies in a stolen 747 where cabin fever becomes reality, fuel runs low and tempers flare. Everyone is a potential threat, isolation is key but there’s no escape at 30,000 feet…
The Carrier is an expert blend of suspense, horror and drama playing out in a welcome addition to the outbreak genre. Order today: http://bit.ly/The-Carrier
To win a copy of The Carrier on DVD, just answer the following question:
Which of the following horror films also takes place on a plane? Is it:
a) Panic Button
c) Tape 407
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes February 12th 2016.
• Open to UK participants only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.