Aaaaaaaah! comes to DVD and Blu-ray on the 18th January and to support the release we have one copy on Blu-ray to give away.
Steve Oram, known for hit Brit thrillers Sightseers and Kill List stars in his long-awaited directorial debut feature with a host of famous names. Get ready for the most unusual celluloid ￼primal scream – an anarchic, hilarious, disturbing and touching look at the human condition. Recently nominated for the Discovery Award at the British Independent Film Awards, Aaaaaaah! is a film that needs to be seen and heard.
To win a copy of Aaaaaaaah! on Blu-ray, just answer the following question:
Which 80s pop star turned actress appears in Aaaaaaaah!? Is it:
a) Kylie Minogue
b) Toyah Wilcox
c) Debbie Gibson
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes February 5th 2016.
• Open to UK participants only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.