To celebrate the release of Survivor Series 2015 – on Blu-ray and DVD on 25th January 2016 – we have a copy on Blu-ray to giveaway!
As one of the “Big Four” PPVs, Survivor Series is always must-see, but this year’s is the most dramatic and prestigious in the event’s history. Fans will be gripped by the conclusion of Roman Reigns’ yearlong quest to win the World Heavyweight Champion – and the event’s shock conclusion is already one of the most talked-about moments of 2015!
Survivor Series 2015 is available to pre-order today: http://amzn.to/1S3RBYQ
To win a copy of Survivor Series 2015 on Blu-ray, just answer the following question:
The Undertaker celebrated how many years with the WWE at Survivor Series? Was it:
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes February 5th 2016.
• Open to UK participants only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.