Sinister 2 Competition! From the team behind horror smash hits Insidious and The Purge comes a sequel even darker and more disturbing than its hugely successful predecessor. With the talents of horror screenwriter Scott Derrickson (Sinister, Deliver Us From Evil), unnerving performances from its young cast, and the return of the horrifying Bughuul, Sinister 2 will test just how much fear you can handle.
To support the DVD and Blu-ray release of Sinister 2 (out to own December 28th from Entertainment One) we have merchandise up for grabs. To win, just answer the question below:
Which of the following actors appears in BOTH Sinister movies? Is it:
a) Ethan Hawke
b) James Ransone
c) Fred Dalton Thompson
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes January 5th 2016.
• Open to UK participants only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.