Win a DVD copy of One Piece Collection 12! Another epic adventure with the straw hats! Luffy defies all the rules and brings a new wave of Pirating to the world in One Piece Collection 12 (Uncut). Prepare for hijinks on the high seas as Luffy and his crew get into unforgettable mischief as they hunt for the location of the greatest treasure known to man.
Own it from 28th December (Manga Entertainment). Pre-order here: http://amzn.to/229Oe67
We have one copy of One Piece Collection 12 on DVD to give away to one lucky winner! Just answer the following question…
Who created One Piece? Was it:
a) Eiichiro Oda
b) Mitsuru Adachi
c) Osamu Dezaki
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes January 5th 2016.
• Open to UK participants only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.