To celebrate the digital release of Colt 45 – out 7th December – we are giving away an iTunes download copy!
Colt 45 is the explosive tale of cops, robbers and some very serious firepower from the brilliant Fabrice Du Welz – one of Europe’s hottest new directors now being fast-tracked to Hollywood! His current project Message from the King stars Luke Evans (Dracula Untold), Teresa Palmer (Knight of Cups) and is written by the team behind A Most Wanted Man.
All this impressive action mayhem is captured in frigid widescreen cinematography courtesy of Gaspar Noe regular Benoit Debie.
“Gripping and well-crafted shootout scenes” – The Hollywood Reporter
“Sleek, well-oiled piece of action-movie machinery” – Variety
Order today: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/movie/colt-45/id1050746219
Colt 45 will be released on: iTunes, Sky Store, Google Play, Filmflex, Virgin Movies on Demand, Blinkbox / Talk Talk, Xbox, Wuaki, and Amazon Instant Video.
To win a Colt 45 iTunes download code, just answer the following quesiton:
Colt 45 is a type of what? Is it:
a) A Beer
b) A Gun
c) A Chocolate Bar
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes December 18th 2015.
• Open to UK participants only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.