Insidious Chapter 2 is supernatural horror at its best. A nerve-shredding sequel to the box office smash hit Insidious. Renowned director James Wan and the Blumhouse family prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that scares should be a mixture of great characterisation and suspense. A modern day reimagining of vintage horror mixed with incredible direction makes for one of the most intense cinematic experiences in recent years.
To celebrate the release of Insidious Chapter 2, courtesy of Entertainment One, we have Insidious goodies to give away – including T-shirt, torche, dice and holder and the film on Blu-ray!
Insidious Chapter 2 comes to DVD, Blu-ray and Twin Pack on 6th January. To win all the aforementioned goodies, just answer the following question:
Insidious Chapter 2 was directed by James Wan. But which of the following did he also direct? Was it:
a) Saw III
b) The Conjuring
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes January 31st 2014.
• Open to UK participants over 18 only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.