Unleashed upon the UK on 26th December in a DVD and Blu-Ray™. Vikingdom is an adrenaline fuelled, high octane adventure which is sure to blast you out of your Christmas day food coma.
From a time when the Gods walked among men and Kings became the stuff of legends, comes a feast of visual effects, myths and true historical events; released on DVD and Blu-Ray™ on 26th December 2013, from Universal Pictures (UK) and Universal 1440 Entertainment, a production entity of Universal Studios Home Entertainment.
To celebrate the release of Vikingdom we have a copy on DVD to give away! To win, just answer the following simple question….
Vikingdom star Dominic Purcell previously starred in which TV series? Was it:
a) Prison Break
b) Breakout Kings
c) Breaking In
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes January 3rd 2014.
• Open to UK participants over 18 only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.