To celebrate the release of the edge-of-your-seat adrenaline fuelled action thriller Snitch starring Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson – available on DVD and Blu-ray 28th October 2013 – we have a copy on Blu-ray to give away to one lucky winner!
Snitch sees Dwayne Johnson cement his status as one of the greatest action heroes of our time. It redefines him as an action star with as much clarity, compassion and clout as muscle, madness and mayhem. Finally we have an action hero we can believe in! This high octane thrill ride into the underground world of drugs, guns and brutality is not one to be missed.
To win a copy of Snitch on Blu-ray, just answer the following question:
Pro-wrestler turned actor Dwayne ” The Rock” Johnson works for which wrestling company? Is it:
Email your answer to NerdlyComps@gmail.com, making sure to include your name and address. You can also leave your answer on our Facebook page, just make sure to like us first or your entry will be invalid.
Competition closes October 31st 2013.
• Open to UK participants over 15 only.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• Nerdly do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by Nerdly.co.uk. Our decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Nerdly reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.